Dear men, I don’t know if you know, but women love surprises. Regardless of what kind of woman you are dating, and regardless of what her preferences are, we all enjoy those small, cute gestures.
I am not talking about fancy dinners and luxurious trips. I am talking more cute good-morning texts and hand-picked wildflowers.
Yup, that is the kind of girl I am. And I believe I am not alone. In fact, I am pretty sure that there is not a woman that doesn’t enjoy these cute, little acts of love.
So, guys, I suggest you keep reading. Because these are 8 surprises women love but would never ask you to do for them:
1. Bring her breakfast in bed. I know it sounds cliché, but it is the cutest cliché that ever existed. Let’s face it. Personally, I don’t think there is anything more thoughtful and cuter than bringing your loved one a freshly squeezed orange juice and French toast in bed. Who is with me?
2. Leave her cute, good-morning, love texts. Okay, yes, she knows you love her. But there is no harm in leaving a small reminder every once in a while. Especially when it is in the form of an adorable good-morning note.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
3. Take her on a spontaneous surprise trip. This may take some time for you to plan it, but I guarantee you that it is going to be worth it. If you ask me, I am the happiest woman alive when my man organizes a surprise hiking trip for me. And he has done it a few times already. I have no words to describe the joy in my heart whenever this happens.
4. Take her out on a date. Somewhere romantic. Somewhere you would both enjoy. It is truly sad how we’ve completely forgotten the concept of going out. Why don’t we bring that back?
5. Send her flowers. You don’t even have to buy her an expensive bouquet to make her day and put a smile on her face. Seeing you with only a single flower in your hand will immediately make her the happiest woman alive. Believe me. It is not a gift. It is the thought that counts. The fact that you care about her and want to see her smile.
6. Surprise her with her favorite home-cooked meal. Buy all the ingredients and surprise her with a lovely dinner. She will love you for doing that. Even if the food is overcooked.
7. Buy her tickets for her favorite movie. Cover her eyes and tell her that you are taking her somewhere special. Watching her favorite movie may seem like it is nothing, but trust me, to her it will be everything. The fact that you cared enough to make time for this date and take her to see something so special like her favorite story shows her that she truly means the world to you.
8. Compliment her when she least expects. Show her off to the world and let her know much she means to you. Compliment her in front of others. But don’t do it just because. Do it because you really mean it. She will know and she will appreciate you for it.