With age comes wisdom. Alpha is ‘old’ and is dropping some serious alpha m knowledge with some tough love. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro says younger guys can make some dumb decisions but make better ones when older. So, you’re pretty ‘solid’ by the 30s. However, Alpha was a ‘bonehead’ and had to learn things the hard way even into his 30s. Learn from his mistakes here!
Yo! Stop Doing THESE!
1. Stop using your age as an excuse as to why you can’t _____________
2. Stop blaming your parents for your life — you are in control of your life.
3. Stop eating crappy food — when you hit 30, your metabolism will take a dive.
4. Stop getting sloppy & blackout drunk — don’t abuse alcohol.
5. Stop wasting money — instead buy things you need and start saving.
6. Stop being a slob — clean your room, car, and clothes (laundered + pressed)
READ ALSO: Please Help: I’ve been sleeping with my sister’s husband & his best friend, now I’m pregnant- TRUE CONFESSION
7. Stop hanging out with losers — these people prevent you from moving ahead in life. Look for motivated and successful people instead. Interact and engage with people older than you.
8. Stop cursing and using filler words
9. Stop wasting time
10. Stop thinking that success will find you — go out and create your success. Start habits young which will impact where you are later in life.
Stop Wasting Money!
Don’t waste money on razors from the store. With Dollar Shave Club, for a few bucks a month, you can get high quality razors. Dollar Shave Club also has every product for all your grooming needs, from shampoo to body wash to shave butter to butt wipes to toothpaste. Dollar Shave Club did a great job identifying what guys need in their bathroom — and they deliver them to you automatically for an incredible price. Shave, Oral Care, or Shower Starter sets are only $5! Then regular size are delivered at regular price. Save today at Dollar Shave Club.
READ ALSO: PLEASE ADVISE: I’m pregnant for my uncle, he wants me out of his house. Should I tell his wife? TRUE CONFESSION